Monday, November 2, 2009

Month End: Busy, Busy, Busy.

This past week I didn't post much because of my busy schedule at work.  I work in the accounting department of a food company so month end is really busy.  I start working on Sunday at noon and don't finish until Wednesdsay at 8pm.  During these days I don't get home until midnight, but only to go back the next day at 8 am.  On Thursday, I am back at my desk at 9 am and get out at 5pm...by that time all I want is to sleep!  It usually takes me the whole weekend to recooperate....EXCEPT for this weekend...because it was Halloween weekend!!!!  (more to come on the next post!)

I found this online....and this is what could very much happen with me by Wednesday...ironically enough....Wednesday is when we book the most importand entry of the week (the production and consumption)!


No comments:

Post a Comment