Friday, November 6, 2009

Love is... My Boyfriend.


I don't want to be cheesy ...but I can't help it!
Yes, love is my BF.

Why???

Because he gives me stress relief candles...



(Which I love to put on on my hands and wave around frantically...hey that's my stress reliever!)
I also love the bottle!

BC he paid enough attention to know that I would love a horseshoe necklace...




And then went out and got me my own...and it was Tiffany's!




Helped me find my computer to begin my blog...




Plans great vacations (all by himself)


Cancun



Cruise to Cozumel

He votes (which means he is a US citizen, always a good thing)


 Is a GREAT DJ

DJ FrenzeE

Plays along when I am goofy or for Halloween

Mexihick and Dolly Parton



BUT he is love because



He gives the best hugs.

More pics...







Enough with all this cheese!


3 comments:

  1. Awww! This is such a nice post Eva! Cheese and all, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww so sweet! What a great boyfriend! It really is the little things in life that make us happy! Thanks for making me smile. :)
    -Sarah
    http://www.dreamindomestic.com

    ReplyDelete