Friday, June 10, 2011

Montreal Non Work Goals

I had some goals for my stay in Montreal that were not related to work....

  1. Work Out Four Times
  2. Write Two Posts
  3. Eat Three Salads
  4. Drink Water

AND now for the results... I would say.... FAIL

  1. I didn't work out
  2. I did write 6 posts (including this one)
  3. I ate one salad... but it had lots of dressing and cheese... I don't think it should count
  4. I did not drink enough water... but I did have lots of diet coke

Ugh, EVA GET IT TOGETHER!

My "fat pants" are starting to fit again... and they were very loose... darn it!  Ok, I need to get serious!




As serious as the wedgie this girl is suffering from!  Ha, ha!

1 comment:

  1. It's hard to follow goals when you are not on your daily routine so don't let this get to you but you will feel better when you start crossing things off your list.
    side note: the girl in the picture is wearing the thong incorrect...lol

    ReplyDelete