Thursday, June 3, 2010

Single Ladies...More Like Little Girls!



My coworker sent me this video of these girls dancing to Beyonce's Single Ladies and my first thought was, "Wow, they are so good! " I really liked it, but then after seeing it again and reading that there were some parent complaints about the girls' moves being too sexy ... to my surprise I agreed.  Specially after seeing Billy Elliot on Tuesday.

I absolutely believe in the art of dancing.  I think everyone should be exposed to it because it enhances your senses, it makes you feel!  So it is for that same reason that I believe these girls should not be dancing like that!  They can practice other moves, but I believe that the earlier you introduce sexuality to children the sooner they lose their child like innocence.  Billy Elliot's cast had so many very talented children that portrait quality dancing without threatening a child's being.

Also, the reason why I believe that sexy moves will awaken something in them is because I thought of all the pole dancing/lap dancing exercise classes and of what I've heard...women feel sexy afterwards...so i think that it will do the same for anyone.

There, it might be controversial...but that's what I think.

1 comment:

  1. My first thought: are those outfits really necessary?! Yeah, some of those moves are not appropriate for these young gals. Second thought: I wonder how many of these girls will end up preggers too soon?

    ReplyDelete