Saturday, June 5, 2010

Dear Jackie (and others),

I hope you are doing well and enjoying your weekend.

This morning/afternoon has been internet and computer time for me. I’ve been looking at pics on facebook, browsing jobs (from Chicago to Sao Paolo), researching any topics on my mind (which included traveling jobs). Since, I’ve been on my mac for a few hours I decided it would be a perfect time to write my first posting ☺

Borrowed this pic from Irene's New Year's Eve album


As far as this past week:
Had a nice Memorial Day weekend---celebrated Eva’s birthday, ate a bunch of steak (and food in general), enjoyed the beach with Eva, hanged out with Tony (my brother), etc

I’ve been reflecting on life and what I would like my life to be. I know it won’t be perfect but knowing I’m working towards it will keep me content.

After what was suppose to be a short break from studying, I got back into making time for it. Although now (after reflecting), I’m thinking of postponing so I can concentrate on finding a new job and enjoying the summer with family/friends.

Other fun facts:
a little obsessed with Acai (and antioxidants lol)
spend some of my time in Lincoln Park Zoo
planning on being at the beach on weekends when warm and sunny (don't worry I use spf 50 on body n 70 on face)
found belgian waffles at whole foods that are close to what they have in Belgium :D
try walking as much as I can

Okay, this is it for my first post!

Thank you Eva for allowing us to contribute to your blog!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Liz,
    I am glad you are reflecting on your life. I say what ever is going to make you happy... go for it. About the beach... enjoy it and yes I was going to ask you about the sunscreen. It is so important so you can have great skin. I know you want to job search but take it easy, what I mean is enjoy the summer in Chicago because it's the BEST place.
    About Acai I love it too. I have been fan for about a year. I could never find the actual fruit in chicago but they have a gallon(?) of acai juice at Sams club. Thank you so much for writing to me. Miss you.

    ReplyDelete