So after wasting my day at work I decided that to balance it out I was going to have to step it up in the evening. Enter ambitious goals...
- Return these shoes. I absolutely love them! They are sexy! AND they hurt like a biatch!!! I can only wear these laying down (get your mind out the gutter!)! So the best thing was to return them. I got them at TJ Maxx (the absolute best store in the world!) so I knew that money was not going to go to waste!
- Grocery shopping. I usually only do grocery shopping every once in a while and when I do I usually buy too much. I am trying out a new technique...only buy a little at a time! Revolutionary! So the downside to that is that I have to go shopping more than once a month!
- Dye hair. Told you I was going to be ambitious! Buy dye at grocery store and dye hair.
- Returned shoes.
- Well, now I had a store credit burning a whole in my pocket...so I got a "couple" things for the bathroom. You know to change it's look for summer.
- Since I was already at Target I thought I would buy the groceries there. I am a smart cookie! I also bought the hair dye. Very smart cookie!
$12 "3D" Bird
Rug $5.99 & Picture Frame $5.99 (yes the one resting on the toilet)
So what happen was that...I can't nail anything to the walls because they are too ...hard and the nails break. Yea, I know. WTF? So anyways, I got this tape thing and of course I just went to town and put up my frames. For the bird one, it looked a little unbalanced so I pulled it off and pulled off a chunk of paint...oops. No biggie I just put the frame on top of it. BUT for the picture frame...well that was another story. I used a large piece of tape on each side, but since it's a picture frame it has that stand thing on the back so only one side got adhered to the wall. Well that was not going to work. So I pulled it off and a huge chunk of paint came off. Yes, see below. I can't cover it up w/the frame bc A) the stupid stand on the back and B) the hole is on the side!