Monday, January 10, 2011

It's been a while...

Hi Jackie,

Yes, it's me again. You tired of me yet? I've been bugging you quite a bit lately. I just wanted to say a quick hello to you! And tell you that my "Mexico/Ecuador" exercise routine started today! lol I'm thinking of going to Mexico for my Aunt's 50th wedding anniversary (Memo's mom) for 1st weekend in March to Morelia. But we'll see how it all plays out, since I already had Ecuador in my sight :-)

Also, did I tell you our fridge is broken? We have been without a fridge for almost two weeks. This morning I was thinking of Rwanda, and how a fridge is really not a major thing, barely anyone has one. I would say that in Rubona, where I stayed, only one place had one. And here, I'm all upset with the landlord because she is dragging, it's such an inconvenience in this life style, so I decided to calm down and be patient until we get it.

I'm also doing an online "retreat" for a Catholics on Call retreat I went to about two years ago. They have an annual "short" follow up that is January 29, and in preparation we do the online retreat on our own. I'm looking forward to it. It always helps to meet and hang out with other young Catholics that feel as lost as I do figuring out what God's plan is for us.

How was your first day back to school and work?

Yols


2 comments:

  1. HI! I was shocked to see a new post! It was a nice surprise! Love u girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will never get tired of you girls. (At least I don't think so).
    I have been busy with the wedding and all, but now I am trying to catch up on all the blogs.

    I do enjoy classes. There are 6 of us. One is from Korea, one is from China, one chick who is from France. She meet an Ecuadorian in Paris and he wanted to come back to Ecuador so she has been here for over a year. One guy is from France his mom is French and his dad is Ecuadorian and he is living here for 5 years. Then there is a 18 year old girl who live in Ecuador until she was 10 years old and 8 years in Australia and she is here since December-June.

    ReplyDelete