Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Cotorra!

That's what I've been called!  Last week I saw this pic on a blog and I just loved it.

I love the wood and white with the green as the focus point.  Then on Sunday I found this at my fav place... TJ Maxx.  I found it in the clearance section all the way in the back!  It was only $7.  I just had to get it.


On Sunday, a mass for the 1 year anniversary of my grandma's passing was said and for some reason after her passing I have grown very fond of birds... I don't know why.  I think maybe she liked them or for some reason they remind me of her... anyways, I think she also called me cotorra sometime.  I don't know where I am going with this... but finding the ceramic parrot felt good, kinda like a hug from my grandma.  Maybe I am crazy, but I am so happy with my new "pet".

1 comment:

  1. LOL I'm glad you're grandma sound such a cute way of giving you a hug!

    ReplyDelete