Sunday, September 5, 2010

I Do!

Hey Jackie!

Yesterday I attended a friend's wedding. Before I went to the mass I had to go to Dominick's to pick up a wedding card. When I got there I headed to the flower and plant section, not because I was in need of buying something but just wanted to look around. After looking around this bouquet caught my eye but decided to go get what I needed then come back. Well, I ended up coming back and buying myself the bouquet!!!

Windy City Bouquet












After finally getting ready, I headed out to mass when I was suppose to be there. I've been running on Latina Time but that's another story. I was happy to know when I arrived the bride was still outside the church so I didn't miss a thing. The whole wedding was pretty much Latino Time.

Jasmin & Ray









Flower Center Piece I got to bring home









Yey, I have two flower arrangements at my place!

I enjoyed attending the wedding. Glad I got to hang out with Nina, Francis, & Jasmin. This morning, I've been reflecting on a few of the weddings I've attended. It reminds me of the faith and hope I have to one day be lucky to say I do to that special man but it also reminds me that I don't want a big wedding. If that day comes, I don't want to have to worry about the things that are going right or wrong. I know, I will still have some worries (such as the groom showing up) but having a small wedding will make it more special and intimate. I'm thinking the way to make this happen is a destination wedding :)

1 comment:

  1. Liz I have to agree with you on the flowers and wedding philosophy. I don't know why but flowers make me feel loved. besides graduations I have only received flowers from two people, a coworker and a doctor. so much for admirers.
    Weddings are beautiful because of the love that two people have for each other, but then weddings always have me thinking " when is it going to be my turn... what am i doing wrong" I guess I have to be patient although I feel that this year I notice many weddings and engagements.
    When you have your destination wedding I'll be sure to go!

    ReplyDelete