Friday, December 4, 2009

New Inspiration Picture

This picture is driving me C.R.A.Z.Y!


I first saw it on Make Under My Life months ago, then on Oh Brooke, then on Urban Sardines, then on Ish and Chi.  {Yes, I have a blog addiction}

AND....now I have named it my new design inspiration picture!  So what does that mean???  Well, that I will use it to style my new place.  So let's see how it goes.

So for the last couple of days I have been on Craigslist, trying to find pieces.  So far, I've found a low table that could turn into that table, a chandelier that I could spray paint...actually I am all over the place so let me get my act together and then I'll share my plans.

More on the chandelier, so since I am renting I can't really change the light fixture so I thought of a faux chandelier, but they are just as expensive...so my next idea is to get one from craigslist, do some spray paint magic and just hang it from the ceiling.  You know, just with a hook, like a plant.  So what if it won't turn on, I already have enough light.

 
Sound crazy?...yes I am crazy and serious.  I also found this paper (not wall paper, but regular paper) for the wall panel.

 
But now I am thinking that stenciling would be less expensive.

Also, check out this fan chandelier hybrid.



That's a new thought.  Ahh I am going crazy with all these thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment