Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Forever No More & Do You Remember?

Hello All,
I have been absent for a while...no real reason other than I took a couple days off work and decided not to do anything...and by anything, I mean anything productive.  I owe a couple posts on those days...full of blissful nothing-ness...but first let me fill you in on what I have been doing tonight :)

Watching youtube videos!  Make-up tutorials and music videos to be exact!  I feel like a complete teeny bopper!  Yey!

So here are tonight's epiphany's (thanks to youtube)....

1) I don't think I could ever forgive C.Brown (I don't even want to write his full name) for what he did to Rihanna.  Yes, I was in love with "Forever", really liked the kid...but after what he did, I just can't get over it.  I can't be happy when I hear his songs because I don't trust him.  I don't know, I just can't.  Like once you've been there you can't go back to how it use to be.  I can't see him as the happy loving guy I use to see him as.

So being the teeny bopper I am being..here!  Take that C.Brown! (I give you boogers...man I just went from teenage girl to 7 year old!)



And now to #2!

2) I have named Jay Sean your replacement! 



His song "Do You Remember" reminds me of CB, so there!  That will be my new before "the situation" CB.  I don't like that his shirt says "rage", but like any dreamy teenage girl...let's ignore that for now.  Jay Sean also reminds me of Daddy Yankee...man I am all over the place.  Well, yes, he reminds me of a young humble Daddy Yankee (if there was ever one).

Anywhoooo, Enjoy this video.  Kisses!

(Enjoy my exquisite taste in jams!)

2 comments: