Monday, November 7, 2011

Day 2 of Wings

Yesterday was day one of winged eyes... My right eye was easy but my left eye was hard!  I had to re-do it twice.  I also think it was a little exagerated, which was fine because it was the weekend.  Today, however was kind of a failure.  My pencil ran out so I could only do a very short wing.  When I looked online they recommend a liquid eyeliner... maybe I will try that.

A note on my hair: It feels like it was literally chopped.  It's straight, no real layers.  Let this be a lesson to acting on impulse... mmm... let's see if I learn my lesson in a few months once it grows out a little.

Also, in an effort to not comform to the blandness of corporate I have updated my notebooks with a little label.  It's not much but at least it adds some color.  I hope it also helps me to be organized.  I hope to have one notebook per project as opposed to one for everything.  Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment